Pretty Sandals for 2015

Hello friends and followers, at last Chris has set this up so that I can co-author on our blog using my own account! As you may have read in our joint About page, I am crazy about sandals and today I am going to share with you some of my findings as utopic as they may seem. Today some trends in 2015 Spring shoe fashion as it might be expected courtesy of "Chica Brinquitos"

Valentino Rockstud sandal

Wouldn't you love to wear this beautiful sandal with colors and studs? I do! not only is it appealing to the eye, the studs add some character to them, the colors make them pretty and cheerful, the little straps are really cute and best of all they are very fresh because your feet can breathe. These are from a famous brand and the sad part about them is their cost. With such a price I would really watch where I put my foot on! I have fallen in love with them.


These I came across in a random website so I have no information about where to buy them. This girl has very beautiful feet and well cared legs so these sandals look fantastic, I saw them in blue as well. The front part has a good curvature at least for people like us with a normal progression of toes. If it was not for the skulls (who got that idea?) I would have said they looked pretty lovely. At least on my part I would look the other way and have them in both blue and green to combine with clothes.
Alexander McQueen Gladiator sandal
As you can guess in Spring millions of feet around the world get ready for the open season, at least for those of us that can show some feet. If you can't get them ready for the season! I must say I really love this gladiator sandal, I love gladiator sandals. The many straps give them some fabulous look and in this one in particular secures your leg pretty well up the shin. Ideal for me although I can't appreciate how flexible that loose heel is.

And finally we have these lovely Fendi high heels in two colors with fine straps. The heel is just the right size for those of us that do not like to abuse our feet and have no need to be taller than the rest. Obviously if you are in crutches it will not be very easy to walk on these but certainly not impossible. For this model I am mostly concerned about how (un)comfortable that leather edge on the front might be for sensitive toes.
Fendi high heels
I hope you enjoyed my first post as co-author of the blog as well as the shoes I selected to showcase. Other than having no legs there is no excuse to at least every now and then use some shoes that will turn eyes everywhere.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts