The Pedicured Man Take 1

If you read my previous post (have you?) you probably now I am finally trying to get a feeling for painting nails, something of which I have avoided my whole life. Since I have been avoiding it so long, I figured it was only natural to try it on someone else's nails LOL.

The other day my friend and I were having a conversation when the topic of nails came up. I mentioned to him that I was taking these free courses on nail painting and I got his attention.

Since I find his feet so cute I asked if I could experiment with them for my course. To my surprise (should I?) he agreed. Best of all, I decided to do a French Pedicure on him without the massage and scrubbing. He takes care of that himself everyday when he bathes. No wonder his feet are always in top condition, sometimes even better than girl's feet.

And so, a "Boy French" came to life with my recently acquired expertise and himself as victim. I think I did a decent job at it and Lisanne & I are trying to figure out how to best have him in our blog as a guest writer.

Since I thought the Boy French look was pretty great on his feet; I thought it would be a shame to undo all my hard work. I challenged him to keep it on and even sport his Boy French out there in public! Only a guy sure of himself would pull it out. He agreed! and so, once we figure out the guest-writing on this platform, we will (hopefully) have him write the article about his experience as a guy wearing a French Pedicure in public.

Comments

Popular Posts